l

August 21, 2008

The final countdown ....

So ........

What do you do when you're about to turn 40?
Buy a flashy sports car?
Go on a week-long bender?
Take a trip to the Greek Isles and swim naked in the Mediterranean?

Me?
I pack up my my kids and drive 1200 miles away from the place i've called "home" for the last decade.
I moved back north.
Crazy?
Certifiable .... NO DOUBT!
I'm sure you will ALL hear my bitching come winter time.

For many reasons, I felt the need to come back.
Don't get me wrong, this place isn't without it's faults, but ......
I needed to make this change.

So ..... here I am.
In the "great white north", preparing for the cold days ahead, and yes, contemplating the coming of yet another year of my existence.

*sigh* .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?