l

May 15, 2008

Get me OFF this crazy contraption!

It's the middle of May already .....
Jaysus.
Where is the time going????

I suck.

Actually, i'm just a dizzy bitch (literally).
No, really .... I AM.
I have been diagnosed with an inner ear problem called Labryntitis.
Basically, it's a ear infection that never really goes away and it fucks up my equilibrium. Everything is spinning like a merry-go-round out of control.
My ear hurts really bad, and doing just about anything takes a shit-ton of effort.
The best way I know how to describe it is: That feeling you get when you've had just a wee bit too much to drink.
So, I am dizzy.
And tired.

(May 22, 2008)
I've tried like 3 times in the past 2 weeks to get this post up, but as you see, i've had little success. It's difficult for me to sit at the computer for very long.
So, as you can imagine, work is NOT an option for me at the moment.
I finally had to throw up the white flag and ask for some time off to try and get a handle on my health situation.
See, I don't know how long this will last, or how often i'll have flare-ups.
The doctors so far have been no help. There is NO CURE for this, and there is no medication I can take that doesn't make me sleep for hours.
It sucks balls.
It's frustrating, and I know that the extra stress i'm (imposing on myself) feeling is making it worse, but honestly, what the fuck am I supposed to do for work? How am I going to support my family? Not to mention that my employer probably thinks i'm full of horseshit.


Anyhoodle, that's what's been happening in MY world.


OH! Did I mention that my previously VERY long hair is now not quite as long?
No?
Well .... I decided I needed a change a few weeks ago, and I woke up one morning and went to the first salon that had an open appointment for that day.
No more hair tickling my tush.
Seriously, it was THAT long.
Now it's a more manageable middle of my back.
And it has a STYLE now as well.
As soon as I can, i'll snap a pic and post it for you.

Hope all my 'murrican friends have a happy, safe and festive Memorial Day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?