l

May 30, 2008

Another day in paradise

Things here have taken a turn for the worse.
I still have my ear issues, which means I can't drive.
Or work.
So ..... yeah, you can pretty much guess what has happened.
I resigned from my job.
It was better than being let go, because at least now I'm eligible for re-hire.
When I can work again.
IF I can ever work again.

On top of my crap, my oldest brother had a mild stroke on Tuesday.
According to my SIL, he's doing good and has a wonderful prognosis, and for that I am grateful. I haven't been able to talk to him as he's still in ICU.
It sucks being 1500 miles away and not able to do anything for them.

So, there's what going on in my life.
It's hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?