l

April 24, 2009

Passions repast

Quench my fire
Let me drown in your passion
My body is ravenous
I need to feed on your delights
Suckle my desire
Drink in my lust
Impale me with your fever
Shatter me into pieces
Overwhelm me in your urgency,
Consume yourself in mine
The culmination of ecstasy converges at my juncture
In an explosion of passion, desire, love and lust.



Thanks to WALKER'S post , I felt a bit INSPIRED.
So thank you Walker .... this is my take on your post
with a dash of my personal experience tossed in.

Lucky girl .....

2 Comments:

At 4/25/09, 5:50 PM , Blogger Buffalo said...

That's blazin', Blazn.

 
At 4/26/09, 9:49 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Thanks doll!

I have been inspired for the first time in a very long time ... and I feel like i'm doing some of my best writing.
It makes me happy that you enjoy it! :D

Miss you dear friend ....

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?