l

May 20, 2009

Our Time

When the sun has long since dipped beyond the horizon, and all that lies in our little corner of the world is slumbering, I come to you.
To this place that exists only between us,

When it's just you

When it's just me
Two people ....
Two hearts ....
Two lives ....

One love.

This is where I free my heart.

This is where I nourish my soul.

It's such a short time that we spend, and it flies so very quickly.

I could stay in this place forever ...

Talking, or not, watching your face, learning the subtle changes in your
body language as your mood shifts.
Seeing the hunger in your eyes,

Feeling the love you give to me.

Knowing that just below the surface lies a passion I have
never felt in another.
You touch places inside of me that have been darkened and closed off.
In you, I have found the partner I never believed could exist.

It is you ....


When the sun has long since dipped beyond the horizon,
and all that lies in our little corner of the world is slumbering, I find you here.
Waiting.
Watching.

Loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?