l

May 6, 2009

Slack_bitch

DEFINED AS: Someone who is so lazy they would rather complain for months about flash player not working than actually click one link and install it so they can watch a monkey piss in it's own mouth on youtube. Synonyms:

Source: Urban Dictionary
Yeah .... that would be me.

Slack_bitch.

I haven't posted.
I haven't written.
I've barely been conscious.

What have I been doing?
Certainly NOT what I want to be doing.

*sigh*
I want some wickedly hot and steamy sex.
You know, the kind of sex that
causes men, women and children
OH! and animals to run far far away so as to NOT have their
eardrums burst from the volume of my rather raucous nature.
Aren't you glad you didn't ask?
But, since THAT ain't happening .....
I picked up another part-time job.

It seems to be my thing.

I serve libations at our local Fire Departments bar.

It's a public bar, so anyone in the 'hood can swing by
for a cool frosty one, if they have such a mind to.

The job itself is kind of a no-brainer.

There's only a few cocktails that i'd have trouble making, and that's no big deal
We have a mixology book and I get to bring in my handy dandy laptop.
The majority of my customers are people I have known for a greater part of my life, and although I won't be independently wealthy anytime soon, the money's not too godawful.
I get to display an obscene amount of boobage too .....
BONUS!
Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to show off my girls.
I don't care how old I get or if I have to eventually lift my skirt to flash some cleavage .....
my girls love me, and I love my girls.

I certainly don't have the best rack I've ever seen, but I do have
a rather nice one if I do say so myself.
I'd show you .... but I can't find my favorite picture, and I can't be arsed
to take another one.
Butt .... I will be a nice slack_bitch and link you to the old one
in my archives.
They haven't changed.
I'm not ashamed to say it .... I love how my tits look.
Not as perky as they once were, but hey .... i'm 40.
They must not be too bad still .... they earned me a fairly hefty tip from a group of 20somethings, and they weren't looking in my eyes when they came up for a drink.
Cheeky little boys!
I don't mind using my assets.
And please don't get your collective panties in a wad for that statement.
I AM a feminist ..... but, I have also embraced my femininity.
And my tits are just one of many assets I possess.

It's hump night, and i'm here at the bar.
My girls are properly, and prominently displayed.
The bar is stocked and the ice is fresh ....
Scarl
et is in the house!
Come on, belly up to the bar and let me fix y'all a cool, tasty cocktail.
Or two.



Oh, and Ginger ... this pub is definitely YOUR sort of place ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?