l

October 26, 2009

Mean Streets ....


“I knew you’d be back. You just can’t resist this can you?” he said to me as he grabbed his cock.
“Lisa, Nancy and Kim left me here. Stupid fucking bitches. I need a place to crash”. I said as I walked past him into the kitchen in his apartment.
“Cool. Let’s go to bed” said Gordon as he closed the door.
“No Robbie, I’m NOT going to fuck you. Just let me sleep on the couch, ok?”.
“What? Hell no, you’re going to suck my cock and then I’m going to fuck you. And since you’re being such a bitch, I’m gonna fuck your ass too” he said as he closed the distance between us and grabbed my arm.
“Fuck off Robbie. I’m tired and I want to go to sleep” I said as I twisted my arm out of his grasp and walked to the other side of the kitchen.
“Fucking whore! Get your sorry ass over here”.
He grabbed me by the back of the hair, spun me around and the next thing I know I see his hand come up and I hear, “SMACK!”.
My head whipped off to the left as his hand came back up and I heard yet another “SMACK!”.
This time my head whipped to the right.
“What the fuck was that for?” I said with tears running down my face.
“Fuck Chrissy, why did you make me hit you? Why huh?”
Robbie took me in his arms and started kissing my now very hot cheeks that had his hand prints on both sides.
“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to do it. You just look so good in those tight jeans, and I know you wanted to fuck earlier but you had to leave.” He whispered into my ear.
I pulled back slightly, “Robbie, I’m sorry … YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!” I screamed as I brought my knee up into his balls as hard as I could.
As he bent over in pain, I grabbed him on both sides of his head and brought my knee up once again into his face and broke his nose.
“Next time you hit a woman, you best knock her out! Asshole!” I yelled at him.
As I made my way out the door, I kicked him for good measure.
I never heard from him again.


October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
The above is a true account of a 15 year old girl who was “dating” a 27 year old man.
Let’s skip over the fact that what was going on was completely illegal.
The girl knew what she was doing.
Having said that ….
She was lucky.
She could have had have far worse things done to her.
But she didn’t.
However, she never reported it either.
Most teenage girls don’t.
They almost come to expect it.
Saying that out loud breaks my heart.
I have too many beautiful young women in my life that need to know
And believe that it is NOT ok.
EVER!!!!!!!

Sadly, it’s not just girls either.
Plenty of teenage boys get smacked around by girls.
That is just as wrong and should not be tolerated.
The girls believe that they can do whatever they want without repercussions.

I have heard many young men and young women talk about “bitch slapping” their girlfriends and boyfriends.
And these kids I’m talking about are young!
11, 12 & 13 year olds!
The kids tell me they have slapped and been hit numerous times and it’s no big deal.
No big deal?
Are you kidding me?
We’re raising a generation of kids who think being abusive towards another is ok.
A good “bitch slap” will shut her/him up!
It’s horrifying just how prevalent it is among adolescents and teens.

When did it become acceptable?
Why don’t more parents/teachers/administrators/friends know just how bad it is?
Hell, the kids I work with aren’t afraid to say it in front of me.
I cannot be the only one who hears it.
Of course, if I turned in every kid I heard it from I’d have very few left.
Anyway, I can’t do that.
I can only report what I see when it comes to acts of violence.
Alright, I have reported threats too.
But nothing gets done.
Threats of violence mean nothing.
Third party hearsay means nothing.
I have to witness it before anything can be done.

Ok.
I don’t agree with it, but I understand why the rules are the way they are.
Accusations can be just as damaging if untrue.
So, how about some education?
I mean, we ARE in the business of educating our children, right?
How about an anti-violence program?
I mean a REAL one.
Tough love I think.

I understand our kids see violence everywhere.
They hear about their favorite sports hero’s getting arrested for abusing another.
They also see that same sports star get slapped on the wrist and let back into society.
What kind of message are we sending out?


**How Frequent Is Teen Dating Abuse?
• One in 10 teen girls and one in 11 teen boys admits to having experienced physical violence in a dating relationship in the past year. One in three teens stay they know someone who has been physically assaulted or hurt by a dating partner.
• One in five tweens ages 13 and 14 who have been in a relationship say that they know someone who has been hit in anger by a boyfriend or girlfriend.
• One in five teens admits to being emotionally abused in the past year.
• Among 11- to 14-year-olds who have been in relationships, 62% of them know friends who have been verbally abused by a boyfriend or girlfriend.
• Approximately one in four teen girls have been physically or sexually abused by their partner.
• 70% of teen girls who have been sexually assaulted knew their attacker. The attacker was a friend, boyfriend or casual acquaintance.
• More than half of girls surveyed reported mutual aggression in their relationship – meaning that both she and her partner were physically aggressive toward each other.
Teen dating abuse and violence is happening everywhere to a startling number of teens. It's important for parents to know the statistics; the signs that your teen's partner is an abuser, what the cycle of abuse in a relationship looks like and what to look for if you think your teen is being abused. Educated parents can help to stop this epidemic of abuse in teen relationships.

Let’s think about this ….
If kids this young are already this aggressive and physical, what will they be like in 10, 20, 30 years?
It’s time to wake up people.
We have a huge problem, and it won’t get better by putting our heads under rocks.






**Sources:
Choose Respect: Dating Abuse Statistics. Centers for Disease Control. March 15, 2009. http://www.chooserespect.org/scripts/teens/statistics.asp
Teen Dating Violence. The National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center. March 15, 2009. http://www.safeyouth.org/scripts/faq/dateviolfacts.asp#9
Teen Dating Violence: A Closer Look at Adolescent Romantic Relationships. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs. March 15, 2009. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/journals/261/teen-dating-violence.htm
Tween Relationship Study. National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline. March 15, 2009. http://www.loveisrespect.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/tru-tween-teen-study-feb-081.pdf

3 Comments:

At 1/27/10, 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) look at this emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

 
At 2/6/10, 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

 
At 3/23/10, 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat blog[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?