l

December 1, 2009

24 days left ......

Ahhhhh ...... it's THAT time again.
Christmas.
The let'sseehowfastIcanspendmoneyIdon'thavetomakemykidshappyday.
Every year I plan a budget, write a list, and swear i'll be done BEFORE December 1st.
It's important to have a game plan.
Too bad I never follow it.
On top of the gifties to purchase, I also need to replace ALL of my decorations.
The great flood of September made sure of THAT.

I've already started.
I bought a tree.

Not exactly what I wanted, but a tree none the less.

I know, my tree is on a Halloween tablecloth.
I also have my sons pilgrim hat from Thanksgiving.
I believe in keeping ALL the holidays represented in some form.
I know you can't see it, but if you looked to the left, you would see a valentines heart hanging from the door handle of my corner hutch.

Yeah, I know.
Sad.

Anwhoo, since this IS December, I have decided that everyday a new holiday song will be playing on my sidebar "jukebox".
Butt, since this is ME, they won't be just ANY holiday songs.
Some will make you laugh, some will make you cry (from laughter), some are gross and
some are VERY politically UNCORRECT.
Just like me.
I will put up a warning before hand for the ones that are NOT work or kid friendly.
Since this is the start of the Christmas Craziness, I thought that the "12 Pains of Christmas" was most appropriate.

Alright ladies & gents, lace up your track shoes, open up your wallet, and let's not forget the most important part of Christmas ......

Batteries.
Lots and lots of batteries.

1 Comments:

At 12/24/09, 5:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Author dantes2ndinferno.blogspot.com !
It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?