l

June 8, 2010

Goodbye .....

My oldest blogging friend, Special K, died on Monday.
She had been battling cancer for the last year.
I never got the chance to meet her in person.
I regret this.
Good bye my sweet Peach ....
I will miss our conversations.
I will miss YOU.
My hearts broken.


Here's a few of your favorite things:


























I hope you're finally at peace.
I will never forget you Peach.


*** For you K, I am playing the song YOU choose to have playing while on the way to your final rest today.
I shall raise a glass for you at 7PM EST Peach.  Godspeed! ***   6/10/2010

6 Comments:

At 6/8/10, 11:04 PM , Blogger Walker said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
I am sure she is looking down on you smiling

 
At 6/9/10, 9:05 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh wow...I feel I've missed out too. Thoughts to you...

 
At 6/9/10, 1:24 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Damn. That music REALLY sets the tone.

Sorry for your loss:(

 
At 6/11/10, 1:09 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts.

 
At 6/11/10, 1:36 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

It's been a super crappy week and this just proved it. I'm sorry Blaze. :-(

Have a great weekend in the woods and forget about everything but being in the moment with those that you love. xoxox.

 
At 6/12/10, 3:39 PM , Blogger Indi said...

My deepest Sympathies for your friend (((Hugs))) for you my dear.

Indi

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?