l

January 28, 2011

Family Flashback ....

Another week has passed ....

And I still haven't written a real post.
Hmm ....
Well .... I hope you're not here looking for one now.
It's Friday ... and I have to get my groove on!

I have 2 again today ... and it's a family affair.
We have the Bee Gees up first ... with one of my all time favorite songs of theirs.


DAMN does that take me back!
They definitely had some of the sweetest harmonies around!

Next we have the baby of the brothers Gibb, Andy.
It's a shame that he lost his battle with drug addiction ....



God ... I can still see my posters of him, and listening to this 45 over and over and over again!
He and his brothers helped me through some very rough times .... and they're still my all time
"need to feel good" music to go to!

3 Comments:

At 1/29/11, 11:06 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

LOVE the Bee Gees. We were playing a ton of them last week in the shop. I hope you have a great weekend. xoxox

 
At 1/29/11, 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Brothers Gibb!

 
At 2/2/11, 2:35 PM , Blogger Joanna Cake said...

I too am big on the Bee Gees, esp Tragedy! However I preferred Candi Staton's version of this.

Andy Gibb was such a sad loss x

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?