l

December 19, 2010

Twas the Sunday before Christmas .....

.... and all through the house, not a creature was stirring,
except for a 5 year old on "kiddie crack" (pop tarts).
When what should my blurry eyes should appear, an equally "cracked" out 15 year old bouncing around saying, "Can we go do MY Christmas shopping today Mom, please? Please? I wanna go to Target!".

On the Sunday before Christmas?
Are you out of your sugar induced little MINDS?????
All I heard in my head was, "I triple dog dare you!".

Oh for fucks sake, it's only my sanity, right?!
It's overrated anyway.
All went well, and we made it home safe .... *and in one piece.




*I DID end up with a NASTY case of road rage in the parking lot.
Some little Barbie Bot on her CELL phone was about 6 in away from slamming into the side of my VAN as she ran the STOP SIGN.
Yes, I called her the "C" word.
She deserved it.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 12/19/10, 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the "c" word? you called her "courteous"? ;-)

 
At 12/19/10, 10:04 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Daisyfae: Um .... yeah, we'll go with that! lol

 
At 12/19/10, 11:16 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

"C" as in Cute?

bwaahahahahhahahahah.

Love the term Barbie Bot, btw.

and also glad to hear that you're feeling better.

 
At 12/19/10, 11:33 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Merry Christmas, lol !!

 
At 12/20/10, 2:01 AM , Blogger Walker said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOh, I love the C word, CASH!!!!!!
Unless its the "P" word, pussy

 
At 12/20/10, 7:13 AM , Blogger The Savage said...

Ahhh nothing like holiday shopping to bring out the spirit of Christmas...

Muah!

 
At 12/20/10, 4:47 PM , Blogger Indi said...

You called her the 'C' word? Bravo... that's my girl. If the glove fits?! As we Brits say... she's lucky I wasn't driving... I'd have lamped her one (smacked?)


Indi

x

 
At 12/20/10, 6:00 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Boxer: Cute? Not bloody likely! Add an "N", move the "T" and drop the "E"!
:D

Heff: Merry Merry to you as well!

Walker: I like pussy too! ;D
Oh wait, not the 4 legged variety?

Savage: Ho fucking Ho ....

Indi: I wanted to, really I did. The 15 year old said he didn't to give me my Christmas gifts in jail.
Damn kids! Ruin all my fun ....

 
At 12/21/10, 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have floored it and smashed into her, shoving that phone in her ear. :) Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?