l

November 11, 2010

Rememberance Day ....

Because of You, Unknown Soldier
By Courtney Tanabe

Because of you, I am here
Because of you, I am able to live freely
Yet I do not know you
And I have not done anything for you

But there you stand, ready to fight
And there you are prepared to die
For me

You've fought before
And you'll fight again
For someone you don't know

So thank you Unknown Soldier
Fighting for me

I'm here because of you ....
And I owe my future to you






There is a price we pay for freedom,
For it is not truly free
But rather paid for by the blood, sweat and tears of veterans
To buy our liberty.


Today, and every day, I honor you.
The unimaginable debt that is owed by a free nation can never be repaid.

Thank you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/11/10, 5:05 AM , Blogger The Savage said...

That's what I'm talking about!

 
At 11/11/10, 10:34 AM , Blogger Heff said...

Very Nice.

 
At 11/11/10, 11:02 AM , Blogger Walker said...

Lest we forget the sacrifice of those who dreamed of freedom for those that remained

 
At 11/11/10, 6:03 PM , Blogger Buffalo said...

You always remember. I think that is a shining thing.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?