l

September 12, 2010

Bitch 1 - Asshats 0

When I said I made lots of enemies in a short amount of time, I wasn't lying.

I've even pissed off the usually quiet and meek. (the pussies)
I love it.
Really, I do.
Now.
I didn't so much on Friday.
But .... i've had a few days to embrace my inner Norma Rae.

I'm standing my ground with a smile, and the rest are unraveling and harassing me at every turn.
That is sooooo not tolerated in the workplace.
I win.


On another note that is totally way off subject ......
FOOTBALL IS BACK!
YAY!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/12/10, 2:11 PM , Blogger Heff said...

WAR EAGLE !

 
At 9/12/10, 4:32 PM , Blogger Walker said...

The rightous will always win.
Keep that bat close by ;)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?