l

December 9, 2010

AIR!

I will never again take breathing for granted.
Ever.
I stared getting sick on Friday .... by Monday I was on the floor gasping for air and puking up all kinds of disgusting gooh.
Doctor said I have double ear infections, sever sinus infection and asthma.
Asthma?
I've never had asthma before!
Apparently I do now.

Well today is Thursday.
I've had a full 2 days of antibiotics and using my brand spanking new inhaler.
I still can't breathe.
*sigh*

I go back on Monday ... maybe she'll have more answers for me.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12/9/10, 1:12 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Damn, and I was feeling bad for myself because I have a stuffy nose.....

 
At 12/9/10, 6:30 PM , Blogger Walker said...

When you get sick you don't hold back do you?
I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 12/9/10, 8:46 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

I'd kiss it and make it all better but I don't think even I can get my tongue in your lungs...

 
At 12/10/10, 11:10 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I hate sinus infections. They are horrible/horrible/horrible.

Hope you're feeling better in time to enjoy your weekend.

 
At 12/16/10, 11:14 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

how are you???

 
At 12/19/10, 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefull you don't smoke on top of it...as I sit smoking. Yeah, I give good advice huh?

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?