l

January 1, 2011

Gah ....

Good morning all!
I have made most of the rounds, and it's nice to "see" everyone made it here to 2011!
Boxer, you were an awesome hostess!
Troll, Aunty, Moi, Chickory, Karl, Buzz ...... you also did an awesome job!

Now, since no one claimed (or stole) the damn leopard bra,
 I will "donate" $50 to the Sisters of Charity hospital to help pay for a mammogram for a woman who can't afford it.
 As my beautiful sister-in-law and my Aunt knows all too well .... early detection is crucial!


Alright party people, I made pitchers of Bloody Mary's and Mimosas .... take your pick and enjoy the rest of your day!
As for me, i'm headed to the couch to watch the Rose Bowl Parade and then i'm off to bartend a party.


HAPPY 2011 TO ALL OF YOU!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1/1/11, 12:44 PM , Blogger chickory said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SCARLETT!!!! blaze on xo chickory

 
At 1/1/11, 5:00 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

Awesome night.. I'll fill you in later... (wink)

 
At 1/1/11, 8:13 PM , Blogger Native Minnow said...

Happy New Year. I just finished watching the Rose Bowl. What a game.

 
At 1/1/11, 10:01 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

That's a great charity and I'm super happy that you participated so wonderfully. Thank you!!!

And I'm also impressed that THIS party was attended by a group that wouldn't steal the bra. Klassy.

xoxox

 
At 1/2/11, 9:34 AM , Blogger Joanna Cake said...

Happy New Year!!! x

 
At 1/2/11, 5:20 PM , Blogger Sharon Rudd said...

A terrific charity, and I love your kick'n music. Blogger friends do indeed rock! Thanks for stopping by my place for brunch, and have a great New Year!

eggy

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?