l

February 13, 2012

Kickin' & screamin' ......

"Are you feeling ok?"
"No. My back hurts and i've had Braxton-Hicks all damn day!"
"Maybe you're in labor?"
"No I'm not. My water hasn't broke and i'm not having contractions"
"Hmm .... are you sure? Maybe you should go and get checked anyway"
"No, it's too early and it's a freakin' blizzard out there! I'm not going"
"Maybe ..."
"NO! All they'll do is laugh and send me home because I am NOT in labor!"

4 hours later, my gorgeous son was born.
(I finally went to the hospital with about an hour or so to spare!)

Happy 17th Birthday Baby!

5 Comments:

At 2/13/12, 7:08 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

happy birthday, kid! hope you've learned that it's impolite to show up that early!

 
At 2/13/12, 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

 
At 2/13/12, 9:42 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

DAISYFAE: He's still early for everything! lol

BT: That it is!

 
At 2/13/12, 10:38 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to your "baby". :-)

It goes by really fast, doesn't it?

 
At 2/13/12, 2:33 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Happy Birthday to your son.
Let me guess, he was an early arrival but has been late ever since HA HA HA

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?