l

January 26, 2012

Ho-hum .....

So .....
What to do for the next 3 months?
I can't lift or pull more than 20lbs.
I'm on a restricted workout routine; walking and "light" stretching.
Nothing strenuous.

It was suggested that I take up knitting or crocheting.

I tried once .....
I think I might want to learn a second language, or take some other type of course.
Pottery?
Basket weaving?

I just know I have to find something.
I can't keep doing what i've been doing.
Which has been a whole lot of nothing.

I'll figure it out.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1/26/12, 10:31 AM , Blogger Heff said...

Masturbation comes to mind.

Glad I could be of service.

 
At 1/26/12, 11:04 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

I have faith that you'll turn this time into something positive. Three months is a long time and yet.... you don't want to look back later and think "why didn't I do THAT."

 
At 1/26/12, 11:38 AM , Blogger morningstar said...

i'm with Heff...... sounds like a plan to me...(cheeky grin)

 
At 1/26/12, 3:21 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

learn to masturbate in a foreign language?

 
At 1/26/12, 3:48 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

HEFF: I'll have strong fingers!

BOXER: That's exactly why I need to find something! I don't want it to be wasted time!

MORNINGSTAR: Sadly, no toys are allowed either. =(

DAISYFAE: Peut-être que je vais essayer de l'espagnol!
Allemand?
Le grec?
Portugais?
Indien de l'Amérique?

 
At 1/26/12, 9:02 PM , Blogger Walker said...

You could run for office.
I hear politicians only go to work for 3 months and never do more than any light stretching while lifting nothing heavier than a skirt bottom before they get to walk away scot free.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?