l

January 20, 2012

More of the same ...

I saw my doctor today ....
He released me back to work on Jan 30th.
With restrictions.
I can't lift OR pull anything over 20lbs.
Exsqueeze me???

Due to the nature of my job, I can't go back to work.
For 3 more months.
Fucktard say what???

Can y'all see the flames that are shooting out from every orifice in my body?????

I've been out of work for just over a month, and now I have to add another 3????
I won't make it.
I WILL kill someone.
Or at least severely HURT them!
Or myself.

Not only that, but I don't get disability.
My job doesn't offer it for part-timers, and technically, that's what I am.
I am beyond a BAB! (Broke Ass Bitch)
I may have to sell a child!
Anyone in need?????
Anyone??????
*chirp*

That's what I thought ......

*Excuse me now while I go drink myself into oblivion and maybe take a Vicodin (or 5).


*not really .... but it sounds good right about now!



Peaceful Journey to you Ms. Etta James!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 1/20/12, 4:38 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

aaaaaaaaaargh! slap the doc. you'll feel better.

 
At 1/20/12, 5:15 PM , Blogger morningstar said...

trust me girl i hear ya!! i was off work for 7 months last year..... and i am broker than broke :(

Do they not have something called "light duties"???? We have a girl coming back after a year and she will be on "light duties" forever... she answers the phone .. takes attendance that sort of thing...

i'll keep my fingers crossed that you survive this sick leave in more ways than one ...

 
At 1/20/12, 7:53 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

DAISYFAE: Trust me, the receptionist,front office staff and the other patients HEARD mine & the Doc "discussion".
My voice carries. =)


MORNINGSTAR: Unfortunately, there are no "light duties" in my job description and pay grade.
I remember you being off for so long =(

I'll survive it!
(I hope)

 
At 1/21/12, 1:06 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

Blaze - so, you know I have pretty much ZERO trust in what doctors sasy AFTER the procedure... so what do YOU think you can do? That's the real question. Hang in there, pal. This will all be a "bliip" a year from now. I. Hope.

 
At 1/21/12, 9:47 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

BOXER: Yeah, I have about the SAME! lol
I feel good, but yes, I feel it if I've overdone it. But really, I expect that. The doctor had a bit more to do than he was expecting when he went in!
Anyway, regardless of what I think I can do, my doctor refuses to take the restriction of my note.
And work won't let me come back till I have NO restrictions.
Rock.Hard place.
That's where I am.

I'm trying to maintain positivity.
I have to remind myself that this too shall pass, and yes, that it is nothing more than a blip.
It.WILL.PASS!

 
At 1/23/12, 12:45 AM , Blogger Walker said...

I hate doctors

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?