l

February 6, 2012

Mysterious Melody ....

***UPDATED 1:45pm EST***
Ok ... I have another Haiku (i'm just as stunned ... believe me!)
This one is in honor of my oldest ....



The screen door slams shut
Jangle of car keys in hand
Young man new to streets







Ting! Ting! Ting! Of drops
Natures harmonious song
Rain on a tin roof



Serendipitous Wild Moments is hosting this weeks Haiku Monday.
This weeks theme is "Metallic Sounds".

Even if you don't participate (or participate sporadically ... like me), go on over and take a read.
There are some wickedly talented people in this pool ... and it's always interesting to read other peoples interpretation of the chosen theme.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2/6/12, 11:10 AM , Blogger moi said...

Lovely! Glad to see you're playing again this week. Good luck!

 
At 2/6/12, 3:46 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

look at you!! I like them both for different reasons. xoxo

 
At 2/6/12, 8:37 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

MOI: I'm determined to get it! lol

BOXER: I'm still trying! xxx =)

 
At 2/6/12, 9:01 PM , Anonymous chickory said...

really nice - like the 2nd one best - its among my favorite sounds! good luck!

 
At 2/6/12, 9:34 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

one of the most terrifying sounds known to parenthood... but also, one of the most amazing sounds known to teen-kind!

 
At 2/6/12, 11:38 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Ohh chauffeur in training

 
At 2/8/12, 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and young man beats his meat. xo

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?