l

February 3, 2012

All for a great cause ....

Happy Friday everyone!

My amazing niece informed me yesterday that she plans on participating in
Goin' Bald for Bucks this year.

I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of her!
Not only is she trying to raise money for research, she will also be donating her lovely locks
 as well.
Anyway, here's her words:

Hey guys! I'm doing bald for bucks this year!
I'm trying to raise a lot of money, all the donations go to cancer research.
Any donation helps!
My goal at the moment is $1000. I will update the amount of money raised everyday!
So far today, i've technically (with people telling me the amount to put them down for) made $65 dollars. Please donate or tell others so that they may be able to donate!
The day of shave is March 30th during school!
Thanks for the support!

















My niece .... she's smart, talented, gorgeous and just all kinds of awesome!

Goin' Bald for Bucks 2012


If any of my dear blogger family would like to help her achieve her goal, please click the linky link above ...... it'll take you right to her fundraising page.
Thank you for your love and support!

Have a great weekend y'all!

(Today's song selection is for you Q! You rock!)


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/3/12, 9:56 AM , Blogger Heff said...

...and to think, I'm going bald for FREE.

DAMN.

 
At 2/3/12, 11:40 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

I'm in. I'll donate. Bless her.

Have a great weekend. xoxo

 
At 2/5/12, 4:05 AM , Blogger Walker said...

That's a noble cause and hair grows back.....for some of us.....

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?