l

July 9, 2007

More than meets the eye .....

So I cut out of work early on Friday (again) to take Boy Genius to see Transformers.

I must confess, I wanted to see it too.
I used to watch the cartoon in the 80's, and have even watched newer versions with Boy Genius.
I'm a geek.
I LOVE Transformers!

I don't know why, but I do.
The movie didn't disappoint.
2 1/2 hours of shit blowing up!
YEAH!!!!
Not that I want to see that all the time, but for
some movies?
Yeah, shit needs to blow up every
couple of minutes or the movie sucks.

Too much for younger kids, but Boy Genius is 12,
and HE is the target demographic.
Oh, and 35+ year old men who can't give up their
childhood, and me.
A 38 year old 'child' who was raised by wolves.

The effects were amazing!
The Transformers themselves were much more visually
appealing than the cartoon versions.
I could have used less GM products crammed down my throat,
but overall, the movie worked.
For me anyway.
Boy Genius's opinion:
"The movie was AWESOME! They should have used more of the original characters,
but it was still AWESOME!"

So there you have it ...... AWESOME!

"The Transformers,
More than meets the eye
Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons
The Transformers
Robots in disguise
The Transformers
More than meets the eye
The Transformers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?