l

December 4, 2009

I can see it ....

I'm sure some of you may have noticed, i'm posting everyday.
What the fuck?
I know, right?!
It seems I am just a few posts shy of hitting 500.
Pathetic eh?
I've been blogging for almost 5 years and am only NOW hitting 500.
What can I say?
I suck. (I do)
I'm a slack-ass bitch. (I am)
I've been busy. (uh huh)

I made it a goal of mine to reach 500 by the end of the year.
Unlike some of my other goals (working out daily, getting a heavy bag),
THIS one is firmly in my grasp.
Provided nothing catastrophic happens that is.
I am on my way to post #500!
I may even do something extree speshul for it too.
Would y'all like that?
Any suggestions?
C'mon, there must be something you wanna see/ask/know.

Although, judging from my readership of late, maybe not.
*crickets*
Hmmm ..... maybe I should just close up Hell instead.
NAH.
I need someplace to bitch incessantly about the current trend of prostate medications and male enhancers.
Oh yes, I have a post in the works about them.
Anywho.
Thanks, and for fucks sake, don't fall off the chair when you see a post everyday from me.
I promise, i'll go back to my slack-ass bitch ways in 2010.
(2010? Fuck me! Time flies here in Hell)

Till then ...... enjoy me.**




21 days.




** I meant my writing you pervs! Geez, what did you think I meant? One big cyber orgy?!
Hmmm ..... maybe you have something there. Must investigate further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?