l

December 9, 2009

I, um ....

I so had an entirely DIFFERENT post in mind when I sat down to write.
But once I opened my email, my original post *poofed* into another dimension.
It's rolling around some other part of my head now.
Yeah, scary thought, I know.

Back to my email.
I've been running around like a woman possessed today.
Who knows, maybe I am.
Just call me Sybil now.
Or Reagan.
Anyway, fuck .... I can't seem to stay on track can I?!
I am rambling like a school girl who just got her first kiss.
Well, I kinda am.

Ok, like I said, I was busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Today was the start of the massive baking project.
I made 6 different types of cookie dough that should yield close to 1000 cookies by the time i'm done, and that's not all of them either.

So, when I finally got the chance to sit down to write and check emails, I found an absolutely lovely email containing this:


I was stunned.
Floored.
Shocked.
Thrilled.

Even more so when I saw who the award was from.
The man who gave this to me is incredibly talented.
I mean, REALLY talented.
His writing always takes me away.
He knows how to tell a tale, and the way he weaves words?
Stunning and brilliant.
He's absolutely gorgeous, and he always leaves you wanting more.
Must be the Celt in him.

Who is this man you say?
Why, it's none other than Jimmy Bastard.
If you're not familiar with him, you should be.
Trust me, you'll not be disappointed.


Thank you Jimmy doll, you honor me with this.
Truly.





*This song is just for you Jimmy doll ..... enjoy!
(Sorry luv .... couldn't resist!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?