l

December 21, 2009

O holy mother of Porcelain .....

Just a quickie ....
Myself & the boys are all home.
We're taking turns making the toilet scream.
So far, it seems as if I have the worst of this nasty little bug.
Yay me.
You know, I wanted to drop some weight, but this is NOT what I had in mind.
I'm trying to stay hydrated, but it's pretty well an experiment in futility.
The minute I take ANYTHING in, i'm running.

Right now, I don't care how many days till Christmas.
I just want to crawl under my blankets and sleep.
For days.
But I can't.
I have the boys to take care of.

I may be back tomorrow, I may not.
Have a wonderful Monday.

2 Comments:

At 12/21/09, 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gatorade is going to be your friend. once it'll stay put... hang in there...

 
At 12/21/09, 10:10 PM , Blogger Lyvvie said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon. Nothing worse than being sick on the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?