l

December 13, 2009

My name is Crocker,

Betty Crocker.
(I too like my martinis shaken, not stirred. Neat please.
But, instead of Pussy Galore, I want one called Cocks a'Plenty.)

Ok, not really, but after the massive bake fest yesterday it might just as well be.
I was buried up to my tits in cookies.
And i'm only 1/3 of the way done.
Oh, and that's only the cookies.
I still have fudge, truffles, oatmeal raisin bars, a triple berry tiramisu AND chocolate covered pretzels for Lil Mans teachers.
Believe it or not, I enjoy all this baking and candy making.
No, I LOVE it!
It's one way in which I de-stress.

30 dozen down, another 50 dozen to go.



11 more shopping days to go!

2 Comments:

At 12/13/09, 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that's a lot of cookies. we start the 'biscotti baking blitz' today! stand back.... here we go!

 
At 12/13/09, 1:25 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Mmmm .... biscotti!
I'll trade you some biscotti for some cookays!
lol

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?