l

December 19, 2009

A Tairy Fale .....

"Once upon a time, there was a witch who kidnapped my Bubby and took him to his castle. It's a male witch. My Bubby kicked him in the head and then punched him in the balls."
The end.

You can thank my four year old, Lil' Man for that gem!

Move other Mother Goose!
Screw you Brothers Grimm!

On another note, Lil Man had a Christmas Party to attend today.
He played balloon, swords, ate ice cream & pizza, "bought" a buttload of candy, and waited for the
creepy, pedophile-ish old fart.
Oops, I mean Santa.
(Yes, I think the concept of Santa is creepy and wrong)
However, regardless of MY feelings, he was excited to see him so he could ask him
for all the really cool toys that he wants.
He did get a really cool toy though.
It's always a fantastic day when I get to see so much joy & happiness on his little face.

I'm now at my 2nd job ..... tending bar.
Whoo hooo!

I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!



5 shoplifting days left kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?