l

February 4, 2011

My Princess .......

I'm exhausted.
Finally, after an endless wait ..... it happened.
I got the call that my application for adoption was accepted.

I already have 2 boys .... but part of me always wanted a girl.
So you can imagine my shock when I was then told that yes, I have a girl.
*SIGH*
A little girl.
Not a baby, but close enough!

So here she is, my Princess .....














Princess Rainey.
Isn't she gorgeous?!
She was saved from a kill shelter in Tennessee .... and I adopted from the rescue shelter.
She's a 2 year old Australian Shepherd/Catahoula Leopard dog mix.
I'm in love!

Welcome Home Princess!

11 Comments:

At 2/4/11, 10:21 PM , Blogger Sharon Rudd said...

Momentous news! Congratulations!

 
At 2/4/11, 10:35 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

that's one lucky pup! congratulations - she's gorgeous!

 
At 2/5/11, 1:01 AM , Blogger Buffalo said...

A toothsome lass she is.

 
At 2/5/11, 7:52 AM , Blogger The Savage said...

Beautiful doggy.

 
At 2/5/11, 6:31 PM , Blogger Karl said...

Good evening BlazngScarlet,

Congratulations a mom! She looks happy.

 
At 2/5/11, 10:13 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I can't stand it! What a face. You both or so lucky and congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures and to learn more about her. Bless you for adopting her. xoxox

 
At 2/5/11, 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you adopt me? I am a litte old but I am faithful and loving.

 
At 2/6/11, 1:27 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Eggy: Thank you so much! I have been looking for about 3 years for a sweet girl ... and now I have her!

Daisyfae: I think me & my boys are the lucky ones! :D

Buffalo: Isn't she?

Karl: She seems to be quite happy here ... she follows the kids EVERYWHERE! lol

Boxer: Aren't those eyes killer?!
I have been looking on PetFinder for a long time ... and I finally found the right girl!
Don't you worry, more pics and stories are sure to follow! lol

BT: Are you housebroken?

 
At 2/6/11, 1:28 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Savage: Sorry luv ... I didn't see your comment.
I swear, I need new glasses! lol
She is a beauty, no doubt!

 
At 2/7/11, 6:09 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

It's Monday. Where are the pictures??

 
At 2/8/11, 12:19 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Boxer: Pics will follow ... I am currently caring for a feverish 5 year old.
:(

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?