l

February 13, 2011

sniff ... sniff

My "baby" turned 16 today.
My heart ....
My dream come true .....
My son.

As your Mother, I want what's best for you .... always.
So very soon, you will be a grown man,
And in life, it's important to have a plan.
Ask yourself, "where do I want to be in a few years?"
The question you may have to toss around in your mind
Before you feel the answer you hope to find.
I want you to be true to yourself,
Always.
I will be there for you .... to guide you, to support you.
I will stand by your side on whatever you decide
This is important to understand.
Life is what you make it ... and we only get one shot here on big blue.

Happy Birthday .....
I love you.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2/13/11, 10:50 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

Awww... that's so sweet... Happy B-day, Kiddo!

 
At 2/13/11, 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really gonna be "bawling your eyes out" when you find out how much your auto insurance just went up :(

 
At 2/14/11, 12:36 AM , Blogger Buffalo said...

Happy Birthday to him and ... a box of tissues to you.

You should be proud, Blazn. You're one helluva good mom.

 
At 2/14/11, 5:20 AM , Blogger The Savage said...

Happy Birthday to him!

 
At 2/14/11, 2:52 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

awwwww, happiest of days to your wonderful boy and to Mama, too!

 
At 2/15/11, 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with anon, get ready for insurance hell.

 
At 2/15/11, 11:49 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Happy Birthday to your son.
Did someone get him a hooker.
I would have got him a hooker.
I think the one got is still alive.
Probably give a discount for repeat business.

 
At 2/16/11, 4:08 PM , Blogger Joanna Cake said...

I have a 16 year old son too. They stand there on the brink of manhood with their hairy legs and deep voices and yet, at heart, they're still our little baby boys and always want a cuddle - providing it's not in front of their mates :)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?