l

April 4, 2011

Anger? ME???

ME: I don't know what's wrong with me ... I used to be so calm. Well, let me re-phrase that.  I had anger issues when I was younger.  Then I went through a period of relative calm.  Now I snap when I can't find the goddamn mop to sop up the water from the overflowing toilet! So what do I do? Yeah, I throw the level across the room because I just have this NEED to smash things, and THAT was the first thing I grabbed.

The Boy: Um, Mom, this is why YOU need a heavy bag.  And Valium.


I love that boy.

6 Comments:

At 4/4/11, 5:06 PM , Blogger Buffalo said...

Seems perfectly normal and acceptable to me, kiddo. When the Cosmic Cop decide to mess with you there is little choice but to express your rage in any way that won't land you in jail.

 
At 4/4/11, 5:43 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

when The Boy was having anger management issues, i got a heavy bag... and found that i LOVED it. probably used it more than he has.

 
At 4/4/11, 9:03 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Buffalo: The cosmic cops have been riding my ass ... and NOT in a good way!
Bastards ....

Daisyfae: I've been talking about getting a heavy bag for 2 years ... I think I just need to 'git-r-done'!
I seriously need to work on my anger! lol

 
At 4/5/11, 8:52 AM , Blogger Walker said...

and don't forget to dress the punching bag in the attire of the source of your frustration.

 
At 4/5/11, 5:16 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

my "V" need is vodka and a heavy bag and YES it helps.

xoxox. and big hugs.

 
At 4/9/11, 4:42 AM , Blogger awareness said...

Raging hormones. I now have "anger issues" too......

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?