l

March 2, 2011

MCW - Best Political thriller

The lovely Boxer choose Best Political Thriller for this week.
I'm not sure if this movie totally qualifies, but for me it does.
I remember watching this movie when I was about 11 or 12.
I wasn't supposed to watch it, but I did.
This movie has always stuck with me because of the idea of it ....
it terrified the hell out of me.
It still scares me!

I give you, "The Boys From Brazil"



With Gregory Peck AND Sir Laurence Olivier, how can you go wrong????

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3/2/11, 2:38 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I love trailers on movies I've never seen because it gives me an overall idea of the movie.

Thanks for playing and I will add this to my list of "must see"... which has grown this week.

xoxox Happy MCW!

 
At 3/2/11, 3:14 PM , Blogger moi said...

I saw this a few years back and you're right: terrifying! Let's hope the movies that pop up this week all remain in the realm of science fiction. Happy MCW!

 
At 3/2/11, 3:35 PM , Blogger Indi said...

Still hiding behind the sofa... can I look now? *shaking*


Indi


xx

 
At 3/2/11, 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never saw it but a guy at work talks about it.

 
At 3/2/11, 7:42 PM , Blogger Buzz Kill said...

THis had a really good (and unusual) stroyline to it. And i like anything with Gregory Peck. I could listen to that man talk all day.

Happy MCW!

 
At 3/4/11, 2:08 AM , Blogger Spider42 said...

a truly awesome and entertaining movie. good choice!

cant believe there's rumour of a remake though..

 
At 3/4/11, 11:24 AM , Blogger Walker said...

The only political thriller i can come up with is Welcome to Mooseport

I remember this movie and I wonder why its not in my collection.
hmmmm

 
At 3/4/11, 10:48 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Did you see the theme for next week? I really hope you're in! Have a good weekend. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?