l

November 24, 2011

Thankful ....

Normally, you'd see some smart-ass picture here for Thanksgiving.
But i'm not feeling it this year.
I'm more reflective and thankful this year.

True, i'm not where I want to be, and i'm missing a very big part of my family,
But I know they're safe.
I know I will see them soon.
I'm happy and satisfied being where I am with my Boys, my SIL and niece and her Mother.
They too are my family, and I love them dearly.
I spent time last night with a very dear friend for coffee .... and we talked about the good in our lives.
We all have crap, but for today, I will embrace the GOOD, the happy.
Enjoy my bliss.

I hope you all do the same ... and tell those around you how much you appreciate them and are thankful for them.
As I am thankful and appreciate all of YOU!
























Ok ... I HAD to put up at least ONE funny pic! 

Gobble! Gobble!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 11/24/11, 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thankgiving, have a Blazing one ;)

 
At 11/24/11, 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your crew!

 
At 11/24/11, 11:36 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)

 
At 11/25/11, 7:09 AM , Blogger morningstar said...

Hope you had a GREAT thanksgiving.. and that your "harvest" was rich and full :)

 
At 11/26/11, 10:36 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

It's a perfect post.... right down to the end. I hope your entire weekend is wonderful. xoxoxo

 
At 11/27/11, 4:22 PM , Blogger Pearl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pearl

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?