l

February 20, 2012

"X"- tra insane ....

It's Monday!
You know that means right?!

YES!
I am once again attempting HAIKU!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
I can tell you're all waiting in antici ... (wait for it) PATION for my entry!

The lovely and talented Moi is hosting this week and she choose "X" as the topic.  
I gotta tell you, my brain imploded with this subject.
Really.
I was completely stumped.
Then all of a sudden, *BAM*.
I had the perfect subject right in front of me.

I call it, "x-GaMes".
Enjoy ......






Loud squeals of laughter
Takes flight down the snowy hill
Totally xtreme


Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2/20/12, 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blaz - you need one more syllable in your first line... otherwise xellent.

S~

 
At 2/20/12, 12:07 PM , Blogger moi said...

Great idea and execution! Just add an extra syllable to the first line (only four right now), re-post, and you're a contenda!

 
At 2/20/12, 12:24 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Nicely done and I'm glad to see you're becoming a regular at this. :-)

 
At 2/20/12, 12:46 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

S & MOI: OMG! Thanks for letting me know I missed a word!
I'm such a gleek! lol

It's all fixed now!
(this is what happens when I don't see my baby (Jack) for long periods of time! lol)

BOXER: I love Haiku, and I've never been able to quite "get it".
So for me, it's a good exercise. =)

 
At 2/21/12, 2:59 PM , Blogger Aunty Belle said...

(blush blush...emabarrassed!)

Watch yore mail Sweet Pea.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?