l

September 23, 2012

Dragon training ....

Yesterday my SIL & I took my boys and my youngest niece, BanaBoo, to see "How To Train Your Dragon Live".
Let me just say, if this show comes to your town and you have young kids in your life, take them to see it.

It's very entertaining.



The set, the music, the way they tell the story and of course ....

THE DRAGONS!





The boys were enthralled for the entire show .... even the 17 year old!

















I couldn't have picked a better way to spend a chilly, rainy Saturday!



Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9/23/12, 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dragons is sooo stupid."

 
At 9/23/12, 11:37 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Moments

I tried to train a dragon once.
It pooped on my lap.
Lesson 2 was getting flushed down the toilet like poop.

It looks like they were having a great time and i am sure the little girl in you was just as mesmerized.

 
At 9/25/12, 6:45 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

yep! moments. that's what it's all about! you're a great momma for paying attention to when they happen! a lot of parents would have bitched about the price, or whatever... magic!

 
At 9/26/12, 6:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile....left a comment a few posts back--on Woobie.
Aunty (unsigned in)

 
At 9/26/12, 11:06 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Miss you Aunty! =)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?