l

July 30, 2012

50 shades of ????

Oh never mind .... those "books" were horrific anyway.
*gah*

Moving along .....
Rafa is our host(ess) with the most(est) this week.
He's challenged us with Grey.
What shade are you? Are you grey at all?

I've been told i'm cold, heartless and black.
Black is merely the absence of color.
So it got me thinking .... am I devoid of color in my life?
Am I absent of light in my personality?  My relationships?

I am not.
I am quite colorful .... just more protective in the real world.
Sadly, it is a must.

My haiku this week is an ode to those who didn't know how or couldn't be bothered to really break through the "black, icy chunk that should be your heart" (so NOT my words).
My heart is a rainbow of color!
Their loss .....




Ice Queen

Heart as black as coal
It's what they all said.  But look,
My rainbow runs deep






Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7/30/12, 7:10 PM , Blogger Rafael said...

Blaze:
Hostess?!? HEY, I resemble that statement...or least ways when I'm not busy poke'n holes!!! I'm quite versatile, ya' know!!!

Personally, you never fooled me with all your blustering blackness, but, 'course, I also see (and talk) to dead people. Maybe 'cause your first haiku that came my way touched me so, but I've always seen you as your haiku displays; colorful, if nothing else...

On top of all that, really GREAT haiku! Fantastic even!!

SMILES, forever +1--

Rafa

 
At 7/30/12, 9:13 PM , Blogger Walker said...

They say there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow or in this case a heart of gold ;)

 
At 7/31/12, 6:55 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

we are sister-ice queens. and yes, "GAH!" is right. i had hoped the books would do some good, taking a bit of the stigma away from the world of BDSM. instead? they added to the world of bad writing...

 
At 7/31/12, 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am back in black
I tend to beat my own sack
I'm glad to be back

 
At 7/31/12, 10:53 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE enough said

 
At 8/14/12, 12:50 PM , Blogger John Nicoll said...

Black??? Surely not!

 
At 8/19/12, 3:42 PM , Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Mpore Gray at Ether Capacious--an' Shakespeare or not? on Front Porch

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?