l

July 15, 2012

Slackers-R-us

Hello blogland!
Didja miss me????
(lie to me if you have to)
(scratch that .... I abhor lying)
(i'm very contradictory today ..... imagine that!)
*sigh*

I'm sorry i've been absent.
I could tell you that i've been busy (I have), and that i'm swamped (I am).
But really?
It would be me just blowing a bunch of proverbial air up y'alls arses.
I love y'all too much and respect y'all too much for that.
I'm a slack-ass.
Period.
End of story.

Ahhhhh ..... I feel more bester (and much gooder) now.
Can we move long now?

Sooo .... today is Monday.
That means a new theme has been chosen by the oh-so-fabulous MOI, the winner of last weeks Haiku Challenge.

She has chosen VENGEANCE as the theme.
I can so wrap my head around THIS!

When I was younger (so much younger than today), I was engaged to a wonderful man.
Well .... till he got his piece on the side tramp, "girlfriend" pregnant.

You know what they say .......



 
Hell hath no fury!
A gas tank full of salt; cure!
Vengeance can be sweet







I can't say i'm proud of it.

I got mad AND got even.



Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 7/15/12, 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

me-OUCH! that'll shut down a shitheel's TransCamaro for a bit...

(and summer is a bitch of a time for blogging. too much daylight!)

 
At 7/15/12, 9:43 PM , Blogger chickory said...

salt cured sweet vengeance. cleva words.

you havent been slacking - it was a contagious blog lull! good luck on haiku

 
At 7/15/12, 10:43 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Daisyfae: I sure done killed that Regal. Pity, it was a beauty of a car.

Chickory: I've been a slacker. I know it, I own it and i'm ok with it. But you're right, Blogland has been in a lull.

 
At 7/16/12, 8:05 AM , Blogger moi said...

We're all feeling the echos through the halls these days. But I'm glad you're back with this kick ass haiku! I tell you what, forgiveness may be a virtue, but sometimes a little vengeance just feels good.

 
At 7/16/12, 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She told me not to
I lied and said I would not
He likes enemas

 
At 7/16/12, 10:54 AM , Blogger Walker said...

Ah yes, VENGEANCE, a dish served cold, with a little bit of Frank's Red Hot sauce on the side

 
At 7/16/12, 3:07 PM , Blogger Rafael said...

Blazng:
Hell hath no fury like WHAT? A woman?

Paleease!!! Try stabbing a homo in his backside and...oh...wait...never mind!!!

=)Rafa

P.S. Now I remember...Hell hath no fury like a homo with his axe out and no ass to grind. I HATE THAT!!!

 
At 7/16/12, 9:58 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

MOI: It felt AMAZING! :D

BamaTrav: I don't need a visual for that. Thanks!

Walker: I put that shit on EVERYTHING! ;D

Rafa: Not just a woman my dear, a woman SCORNED!
I figured you might LIKE it if I 'stabbed' you in your backside! ;D
hahahahaha

No ASS to grind????
Poor Rafa!
Careful with that axe big guy!

 
At 7/18/12, 4:14 PM , Blogger Rafael said...

Uhm...Blaze? Isn't "a woman scorned" a bit redundant? Kinda like call'n a dude with a big dick an asshole...just comes with the equipment.

If you show me a woman UNscorned, I'll show you a "WO... MAN(?), is that a dick?"

HaHa! Too crass? Don't tell Aunty, I's got plenty already ride'n up my ass. I don't need another!

Congrats on your WIN!!!

Rafa

 
At 7/18/12, 7:38 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Rafa: I won't tell Aunty, I promise! But you can be as crASS as you want here .... it makes me happy! :D lol

I won???
REALLY??????
OMFG!
You're BSing me aren't you?!

Hells bells and rocket shells!!!

 
At 7/18/12, 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now. You got mad, even and a badge. Congratulations.

Serendipity

 
At 7/18/12, 10:17 PM , Blogger darkfoam said...

Oh my word! You really did it! I've only dreamed about doing it. Congratulations on your haiku win. Looking forward to your topic.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?