l

October 19, 2007

Better late than never ????

Yeah yeah .... I haven't posted in about a week.
I could tell you that I won the lottery and am currently blogging from some desolated island ...... but I didn't, and i'm not.

I suck.

Anywho, let's get on with the Awards ceremony, shall we?
Last week (I think it was last week), I was awarded the oh-so prestigious
"make me smile" award from Gypsy Queen.
It is now my job to award this to three (3) more VERY deserving individuals.
It took me a long time to figure out who I want to give this award to, because everyone on my blog roll makes me smile.
Some more than others, and some for rather odd reasons ....
No matter, these lucky people ALL make me smile, and they are VERY deserving.

First up, Lyvvie.
My McYank (lol). Well ..... not MINE, but .....
Gotta love an American living across the big 'ol pond in Scotland, raising 2 beautiful girls, and a voracious reader! She has chronicled her AMAZING weight loss, and talks about her life quite frank.

She's so damn adorable too ..... I could just dunk her in my coffee!

Next up ....... Chuck.
I have a very special place in my heart for a man who talks about blow jobs, turds and fucking.
Not necessarily in that order either.
He loves his wife, and his life can sometimes resemble an episode of "The Young and The Restless", although, in Chuck's case, it's more like, "The old and the Gassy".
But he ALWAYS makes me laugh!
He's one funneh sumbitch! Love ya Chuck!

Ah ...... the last one. One of my all-time FAVORITE reads, the hottest lady I know, Theresa.
Smart, insightful, full of wisdom ..... she is all these and more. She is THE Love Goddess!
She writes of love ..... lost & found. Sometimes she's quite introspective, but she always keeps the hope of love alive in her soul and her spirit.
She doesn't write as much as she used to, and I miss her ....... a lot.
But ..... life happens.
I miss you Theresa, and I hope that you have found the love that you so richly deserve.

Go take a peek at some of these fine folks if you haven't already.


Now, on to the NEXT part of my post.
I've been a major fucking slacker haven't I?
Jesus H. Christ.
Gypsy also had the Wednesday Question that I was supposed to answer and post .....
on Wednesday.
Today's Friday ..... yes, I know (fuckyouverymuch)

Her question to me is:
"If you could do one illegal thing and suffer no consequences what would it be
and why?"

I actually have done a shit-ton of thinking on this.
Why?
It's not as easy a question to answer as it first appears to be.

I mean, I'd like to kill all:
Rapists
Pedophiles
Molesters
Abusers

I'd also like to walk into the nearest bank and clean them out of all their money.
Not that money is the end all be all ...... but it sure does help to not have to worry about how to keep the roof over your head and food on your table.

For purely selfish purposes, i'd like to make pot and hash totally legal.
Prostitution as well. Not for myself mind you, but once you legalize it, you can regulate it and make sure that sex is safe.


There's actually many thing i'd like to do that are illegal ..... so I'm really having a difficult time choosing JUST one.

Fuck.
I think I need some good woopy weed to ponder this more.


So there's my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?