l

December 26, 2009

500? I don't feel a day over 100!




Welcome to post number 500!
I can hardly believe it!
It's only taken me almost 5 years to get here.
Yeah yeah ... I've been busy.


I feel so drunk and giddy!
Oh wait .... I AM.
HA HA HA HA HA
Too many rum balls.
Or maybe it was the wine?!
Nah ....
Rum balls.

Definitely.

Hmmm ... I kinda thought there would be more of a *bang*
when I reached 500.
Oh wait ..... I'm not with Jack.
Yet.


Anywhoodle, a big, warm thanks to all of you.
For without you, there would be no 500 posts.
Ok, there probably would be .... it just may have taken another 5 years to get to it.
Or not.

I appreciate each and every one of you that has passed through my humble little blog.
Most of the people I started this journey with are no longer blogging, and some took a hiatus and have come back (and THAT, is a shinin' thing!).
I have met people through this that I never would have in normal life .... and what a damn shame that would be.
Some have had a major influence over my life and have affected me in some very profound ways, whether they know it or not.
Each and every one of you that comes here and reads my sometimes pathetic rantings are a treasure to me.
Truly.


So, without further ado,
Feel free to bask in the beauty and glory that is me .....

BlazngScarlet.


Let the ass kissing (mine) begin!!!!!!!
Or just send rum.
Or Vodka.



HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?