l

March 12, 2012

Circling the universe ....

It's Monday!
Haiku time!

Curmudgeon is this weeks host .... and his subject is Circles.

Hmm .... so many options!
This is part of why i'm trying my hand at Haiku ... the subjects make me think.
And the 5-7-5 forces me to convey my thoughts and words in a very strict form.
So NOT me .... or my style of writing!
But the more I write, the more I find I ADORE them!

Here's my first for this week:



 
I do forever
Springtime until death parts us
Loves endless circle






Heart, Blondie, Bee Gees
Circular sounds of my youth
Stars on 45's!




Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3/12/12, 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Circle my anus
Gently wiping the shit off
Flushing the paper

 
At 3/12/12, 3:47 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

BAMATRAV: I don't want a visual for that ... thanks.
Great Haiku though! =)

 
At 3/12/12, 5:11 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

It's why I like writing them also and I'm really glad you decided to join in. I love both of yours. I can't even pick a favorite because they are both so different from one another.

 
At 3/12/12, 9:37 PM , Blogger darkfoam said...

Yep, nothing beats those rotating analog sounds. We still play our records at times.
It's always so fascinating to me to visit folks and see what they come up with based on the theme. I'm always impressed like I am here.

 
At 3/12/12, 10:21 PM , Blogger moi said...

They're both terrific but I like the second one best. I loved my little portable player and my 45's. Also, Blondie and Heart. Memories . . .

Happy Haiku Monday and good luck!

 
At 3/13/12, 12:13 AM , Blogger Walker said...

Hmmmm, may explain why boxing rings are square

 
At 3/13/12, 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

45's? those things my kids referred to as "Black CDs with the big hole in them"....

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?