l

March 7, 2012

Bald4Bucks **UPDATE**

I just wanted to write a short update to this post.


About a month or so ago, my gorgeous niece informed me that she was raising money for Bald for Bucks,
A fundraiser for cancer research.
She had a goal of $1000.00 and I'm pleased to say that not only has she met the goal, she has surpassed it!
She's currently at $1200.00 with 26 more days to go!



















My niece ... in front of her self-portrait

WAY TO GO Q!!!!


I wanted to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have donated to the cause and helped her reach her goal.
I am constantly amazed and inspired by our little community and how we all come together ....
I thank you.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3/7/12, 11:59 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

That's impressive. Good for her because it's not easy to raise money and at her age, she could be doing other things rather than charity. Bless her and bless her Aunty for suppporting her. Sending a check is the easy part. you two are doing the real work. xoxo

 
At 3/7/12, 1:33 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Cool, that's like a penny a hair :D
It's good tht young people can see the importance of something like this and are willing to do what they can to fight today to win tomorrow

 
At 3/7/12, 5:46 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

Wondrous!

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?