l

February 29, 2012

11 @ 11

I've been tagged.
It's been a very long time since I was tagged (for anything).
So I think it'll be fun to do.
Besides, MOI has spoken.


The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!

 MOI's Questions:

1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
     You really want me to choose? Cyndi or Thin Lizzy? Girls v Boys?
      I can't. I won't; I adore both!

2. Camping or the Ritz?
     I've been camping since I was in the womb, so it's natural for me.
     But i'm getting older ..... I want them to build The Ritz in the wilderness.


3. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it?
     Potato pancakes.  No.  :(

4. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
     Hmmm ..... this isn't an easy one to answer .... i've been to a few thrilling places!
     I think i'll have to say Paris, France.  I was 17, getting ready to graduate high school.
     Thanks to my Father, I spent 3 glorious weeks traipsing through Europe, need I say more?! lol
     Paris holds a special place though.  The cafes, the food, the nightclubs, the art, the architecture,
     the overall vibe of the city, Italian students on holiday and did I mention being 17????!!!!  =)  
    
5. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist, politician--who would it be?
    Young Paul Newman or Sean Connery.  I mean, look at them! They ooze Sex! 
    It's also the only way i'll ever to get to see either of them naked.  =)
   
7. Look up from your computer. What do you see?
    Pictures of my family, my Mother's sculpture, the dog .... I think she needs to go out.

8. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd     like.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" ~  Arthur O'Shaughnessy, Ode
    (Also spoken by Willy Wonka to Veruca Salt)

 9. The one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
      The way they write and spell.  It's not that I don't understand it, it just drives me nucking futs!

10. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
      "Lovers Hands" by Rodin.  I have a thing for hands.

11. Regular toothbrush or electric?
     Regular. No power tools in my mouth!

Thanks Moi!
Whew!  They weren't as easy as they looked.

Now, on to my questions:

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing (shoes & handbags count)?
2. What's playing on your ipod right now?
3. Cops & Robbers or Cowboys & Indians?
4. Do you push the elevator button more than once?
5.  If you could have front row seats to any concert, who would it be?
6. Do you have any filthy habits you do in secret? (IE: picking your nose)
7. If your life were a novel, what would be the title? How would it end?
8. Comedy? Drama? Action? Rom-Com?  What's your LEAST favorite type of movie?
9. If you knew that everyone you know were to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
10. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
11. Why are boxing rings square?

Now, here's who i'd like to see answer:

Walker
Boxer (you said we could all tag you)
Daisyfae
Morningstar
BamaTrav
Moi (you don't have to .... i'm just curious to see your answers)

Actually, no one has to answer if they don't want to.
Or
Answer them ... even if you weren't tagged!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 3/1/12, 7:13 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

this looks like fun - although there are a few tough questions in there! will try to do this over the weekend! whee!

 
At 3/1/12, 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I know you have a thing for hands. I will bring the lotion.

 
At 3/1/12, 9:51 AM , Blogger Heff said...

Trav puts the lotion on the skin.

 
At 3/1/12, 11:18 AM , Blogger moi said...

Cool; thanks for playing! LOL to your Paul Newman/Sean Connery answer. True, that.

I did Paris at 17, too. Well, 18, but same outcome :o)

And I'm surprised at the number of folks who are averse to electric toothbrushes . . . hmmmm . . .

Oooooo, great questions, and I'd be happy to answer, but I'll do it here:

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing (shoes & handbags count)?
My black Born knee-high riding-style boots. I can wear them with just about anything and they always look good and FEEL good.

2. What's playing on your ipod right now?
Hold on, I have to check . . . "Gold Lion" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

3. Cops & Robbers or Cowboys & Indians?
Definitely Cowboys and Indians, and I'm on the side of the Indians: Quanah Parker or Geronimo or some other horse warrior bad ass.

4. Do you push the elevator button more than once?
Yes. Patience is not one of my virtues.

5. If you could have front row seats to any concert, who would it be?
White Stripes.

6. Do you have any filthy habits you do in secret? (IE: picking your nose)
Ewwwwwww! I refuse to answer!

7. If your life were a novel, what would be the title? How would it end?
Trust Fund Babe's Got a Gun. It ends with me solving all the world's problems by effectively smacking down the U.S. Gubmint. While wearing Gucci.

8. Comedy? Drama? Action? Rom-Com? What's your LEAST favorite type of movie?
Hmmmm . . . I don't count anything out if it's a good story and well made, but I'm still figuring out how to destroy every single copy of Avatar ever made.

9. If you knew that everyone you know were to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Not sure it would be anyone. What would be the point? Everyone I care about already knows that. Everything that needs to be said has been said . . .

10. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I tend to ask forgiveness, not permission.

11. Why are boxing rings square?
I'm sure this has something to do with physics and/or mathematics, in which case the answer is totally out of my wheelhouse.

 
At 3/1/12, 4:59 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Tagged tagged , Damn.
I hate being tagged unless i am doing the tagging ;)

 
At 3/2/12, 8:45 AM , Blogger chickory said...

this was a fun read, blazing! Id like to see your mothers sculpture sometime. But wait - on #5 - if you are sean connery is it that fun to see yourself nekkid? Id go with being brigitte bardot or something - then you get the full experience. hopefully.

 
At 3/2/12, 3:50 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Love Rodin and that's a beautiful piece of art. Good pick.

I don't know why a boxing ring is square but I do know why they call it a ring. Do I get anything for that?

Did you let the dog out?

:-) Great answers. It made me know a little more about you and that's always a nice thing.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?