l

January 10, 2013

Ass whoopin'

December kicked my ass.

I ended the year going to funerals (5 of 'em) in between trying to get everything ready for Christmas.
Christmas Day found me with snuggling Woobie as he had a temp of 102 and was pukey.
New Years Eve found me hugging the toilet for hours on end with a very nasty case of stomach flu knowing also that I had to drive 300+ miles the next day as I had to be back to work on the 2nd.

January 2013?
So far, we're all good.
YAY!!!!!!!
Welcome 2013!

I wish you all much peace, love, happiness joy and health for the coming year!


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 1/10/13, 12:00 PM , Blogger Heff said...

I haven't hugged a toilet in years. We're estranged.

 
At 1/10/13, 9:29 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

Ugh! Five funerals, flu and stomach bug? Happy New Year indeed! Here's hoping that December was just eating up all the bad shit so you can have a good year ahead of you!

 
At 1/11/13, 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROLL TIDE!!

 
At 1/11/13, 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

5 funerals for the love of all things unholy? Feck me!

 
At 1/14/13, 9:26 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Thanks everyone!
:D

 
At 4/3/22, 8:23 PM , Anonymous Karas Kitchen said...

Thanks great blog postt

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?