l

November 12, 2012

Haiku Monday - Southeast

I know I haven't played in a while.
But Czar's subject this week is a place that is near and dear to me
and someplace I miss so very much.

I was born and raised in the Northeast, but I lived in Florida for 10 years and have traveled quite a bit through the lovely states that make up the Southeastern United States.
I lost my heart there.
The south has a very special place in my soul.
Always will.

Here's my entries for today:










Northern girl I am
My soul will forever yearn
Florida sunshine
















Alabama Red
National title? No more
The Tide got rolled




Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11/12/12, 1:21 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

love especially the first one i so relate i'm originally from the north but now call FL my home sunshine all the way

 
At 11/12/12, 1:31 PM , Blogger Heff said...

I love the SECOND one, because that tatt's PERMANENT, LMAO !!!

 
At 11/12/12, 3:26 PM , Blogger moi said...

But of course you should be haiku-ing again! You always write great ones. Hope all is well with you.

 
At 11/12/12, 8:53 PM , Blogger czar said...

Florida, where the north is more southern and the south is more northern . . . Thanks for playng, Blazng. And on the second one, that's what I call a good result.

 
At 11/13/12, 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time since I was in Florida, but I remember some of this. ;)

Come play Haiku Monday this week at http://serendipitouswildmoments.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/haiku-monday-rock-edifice/.

Serendipity

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?