l

September 29, 2012

Saturday silliness ....

This morning, as I was trolling through YouTube, I came across a very rare gem .....

Olivia Newton-John & ELO from "Xanadu"!
Do y'all remember this movie??
Let me refresh your memory .....

"The Greek muses incarnate themselves on Earth to inspire men to achieve. One of them, incarnated as a girl named Kira, encounters an artist named Sonny Malone. With the help of Danny McGuire, a man Kira had inspired forty years earlier, Sonny builds a huge disco roller rink" ~ IMDB

This movie was terrible in soooooo many ways .... and I love it!


So as I was watching the video for "Xanadu", all I could think of was the daring Daisyfae and her latest adventure.
All you need is some leg warmers and shiny spandex pants to get your Roller Disco Queen on!
HAHAHAHA

Dais, this one is for you!


ROLLER GURRRRRL!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/29/12, 4:34 PM , Blogger Walker said...

I remember that movie, still trying to forget it.

 
At 9/30/12, 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That is insane! i do remember it -- don't think i made it through the entire thing! This clip? Wow! Thought there was a llama that walked by in one bit - had to rewind and enlarge to see that it was just some permed, fluffy, soft-serve 80's hair! Ha!

 
At 10/3/12, 10:03 AM , Blogger moi said...

Dang. I miss disco!

Hope you're doing well, girl.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?