l

September 16, 2009

56 fabulous facts about Moi!

56 Questions (like you REALLY care?)

UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - I chew on my lower lip, rock back and forth on my feet (Just call me 'Rainman') and giggle uncontrollably
2. Are you double jointed - Parts of me ;D
3. Can you roll your tongue - Yep. I can also curl it, make a basin out of it, and 'wave' it
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Sometimes
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - um, Yes.
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yep
7. Tattoos - The moon. On my boob. This way, when I flash my tits I can flash the moon as well.
8. Piercing - Just my ears
9. Do you make your bed daily - Mostly

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - Whichever shoe I find first!
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - But of course!
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - As little as possible.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - 3 earrings and the gold band on my left thumb
14. Favorite piece of clothing - I only get to choose one piece? Hmm .... i'd have to say it's STILL my Red lace bra.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - A bit of both. I cut it a little, then I twirl it onto my fork.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Yep
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - More so than I ever used to.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - 2. Life & Cheerios,
19. What's your favorite beverage - Rum or vodka. Non alcoholic? Hmm .... Cranberry juice.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Checkers. Their french fries are to DIE!
21. Do you cook - Sadly, I do. However, my name is not Betty Fucking Crocker!

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - Daily
23. Hair drying method - blow dryer
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair -Hell yeah! I may be a natural red, but I'm OLD folks!

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - Motherfuckingcocksuckingsonofabitch!!! Um, sometimes?!
26. Do you ever spit - SPITTERS ARE QUITTERS!!!! Oh wait, sorry, I was thinking about something else *giggle, giggle*

FAVORITE

27. Animal - Tiger
28. Food - CHOCOLATE (yahuh, it IS a food!)
29. Month - October
30. Day - Wednesday
31. Cartoon - Looney Tunes (what can I say, I'm old school!)
32. Shoe brand - Do cheap Wal-mart flip-flops count as a shoe brand?
33. Subject in school - English, Social Studies
34. Color - RED
35. Sport - FOOTBALL
36. TV shows - Sportscenter. I don't watch a lot of programs. I mostly watch movies, The History Channel, Discovery, HGTV.
37. Thing to do in the spring - Drink, buy lots of allergy meds
38. Thing to do in the summer - Drink, buy lots of sunscreen
39. Thing to do in the autumn -Drink, sit out on the porch, go for walks
40. Thing to do in the winter - Drink, shovel snow

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player - Adam Ant, Peter Gabriel, Natalie Merchant, The Who, Metallica, Annie Lennox
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Toss up .... my SIL and/or Jack
43. Reading - "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Of course I do!
45. What color is your bedroom - Brick red (actually looks pink)
46. Do you use an alarm clock - I do
47. Window seat or aisle -If i'm traveling with the kids, aisle. If I'm by myself, window.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position - Side sleeper.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Must have a blanket!
50. Do you snore - So i've been told. But personally, I've never HEARD it, so I can't say yes or no.
51. Do you sleepwalk - Not that I know of or have been told of.
52. Do you talk in your sleep - Unfortunately, or fortunately (depends on who you are), I do
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - Hmmm .... only when Jack is around ;D
54. How about with the light on - AH!!! Bright light, bright light! NO, I do not like lights on
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - I prefer silence
56. Last interesting person you met - The guy at the bar the other night who was literally talking to my boobs and telling me what a beautiful brunette I am.
Um ..... ok.
Last time I looked my hair was RED.
Ahhh .... the power (and magic) of boobs.



Now that you've learned these oh-so-fascinating facts about ME, who's ready for the pop quiz????

2 Comments:

At 9/16/09, 3:38 PM , Blogger Heff said...

"SHOOT THE MOON" !!!

 
At 9/16/09, 10:57 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

You've already seen it! lol

Perv ....

(I like that about you by the way!)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?