l

March 23, 2012

SaWEET!!!!

It's Friday!


I'm sorry I haven't been around much ....
I have a lot of personal schizz going on right now.
*sigh*
Is it April 5th yet????
That's when me & all my boys are headed to the warm, sandy beaches of Jamaica!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Anywhoodle ....
My "flashback" for today comes to you all the way from 1972!
Granted, the band had other monster hits .... but this song just makes me smile (and giggle)


YIKES! Anyone got a pair of shades?
I'm blind!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3/23/12, 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have personal JIZZ going on. I'm on my way!

 
At 3/23/12, 1:27 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Jamaica??? will you take me with you? :-)

Happy Friday. I don't remember this song so thanks for a nice way to start my day. Have a great weekend.

 
At 3/23/12, 2:47 PM , Blogger GYPSYWOMAN said...

jamaica, mon!!! i'm so jealous but so happy for you all - be happy!!! ;)

 
At 3/24/12, 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That personal shizz... gets in the way of the fun sometimes, don't it? LOVE this flash back. was a nice way to start my morning...

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?