l

April 19, 2012

How Blazn' got her fyre back .....

Yes .... it's me.
I have returned from the beauty and warmth of Jamaica.
Before I get into the deliciousness of my vacay, I need to address a few things.

First off, I want to thank Rafa for choosing me as winner of Haiku Monday a couple weeks ago.
I was (am) completely gobsmacked.
Now, having won, I was supposed to host the up coming week .... but I went MIA.
Ok, not completely MIA, but definitely off grid.
I apologize profusely to ALL of you for just leaving without so much as a "thank you".
I want to thank Troll (who I hope is all right) and especially Boxer for picking up my torch.
You both are all kinds of awesome!!!!!
Speaking of Haiku Monday ..... The theme was SMOKE and Chicory is the winner ....
CONGRATULATIONS CHICK!!!!!!

Again, I thank you for the win and I apologize for disappearing.

I will be back in a day or two with pics, stories and my feelings on the Brown Shirt Brigade (aka: TSA (Terminally Soulless ASSHOLES)

For now, i'll leave you with a pic of Little Man on his Bday.
As usual, he expertly captures how we should all live our lives ......




















I love this kid!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4/19/12, 10:49 AM , Blogger morningstar said...

welcome home.. i missed you... you had better have an awesome tan - complete with tan lines - i wanna see the tan lines...

or on second thought - no tan lines - in which case i want proof (cheeky grin)

 
At 4/19/12, 11:11 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

Congrats again! Don't forget to take your prize of the Haiku Monday banner. And, welcome home and most importantly happy day to your little guy. He looks like you! ahahaah. xoxo

 
At 4/19/12, 12:46 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy.
I want to see tan lines too :)

 
At 4/20/12, 7:10 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

welcome home - hope the transition has been easy... leaving the islands. ouch. but happy b-day little man! and way to rock the haiku!

 
At 4/20/12, 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kotter!

 
At 4/20/12, 10:45 PM , Blogger chickory said...

look at that chile all pink from sun and highlighted hair! Welcome home...ahhhhhh nice n relaxed. good! ready to throw down again on haiku monday? cant wait for the pix

 
At 4/20/12, 11:11 PM , Blogger chickory said...

oh. btw, i am so with you on the TSA. Did you see the shirt I wear for travel? it has TSA : training submissive americans.
grherhahahahahaa

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?