l

January 4, 2014

Eye of the tiger ....

One of the things that my little man wanted for Christmas was a heavy bag.
It's the perfect way to work off some aggression.
And my sweet baby boy has A LOT of aggression in him.
He calls it his volcano exploding.
It's ugly.
The good news is that he has never gone after anyone.
Unfortunately, he turns his rage on himself.
So he asked for a heavy bag ..... to take his frustration out on it.
Understanding his "issue" and trying to find an outlet to help relieve it are monumental feats for him.





I'm so proud of him.
And scared for whoever pisses him off.






Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1/5/14, 8:42 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

My son got one of these when he was about 19 and struggling to manage 'the rage'. It helped. i now have the heavy bag in my fitness room - it has a base full of water for stability. i LOVE knocking the shit out of this bag. it's exhausting - i can only last a few minutes. you might want to get your own pair of gloves, sister! it's a GREAT workout!

 
At 1/6/14, 11:31 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

DAISYFAE: Already have 'em! ;D

 
At 1/6/14, 8:08 PM , Blogger maurcheen said...

Hahaha! Love the 'possessed' eyes! :¬)

xxx

 
At 1/6/14, 9:37 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

MAURCHEEN: I'd say it was the camera ... but if you knew my son you'd know it really is him! :)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?