l

November 5, 2013

Baggage

I've been doing a lot of reflection lately.
Looking back on my life and seeing when/where I made bad choices, mistakes, missed opportunities, etc.
It's not always a good thing to look back on ones life.
Yet, it is.
Make sense?
It's alright, I hardly ever make sense.
Ask my kids.
They'll just tell you that I have "issues".
Which I do.
(Don't we all????)

I am very much aware of my "issues" ....
All the faults, shortcomings, fears, etc.
Maybe too aware.
I know why I do what I do and act the way I do.
Someday I may get the guts to write about it all.
Unload all my raggedy-ass baggage.
But today?
Not so much.
Today i'm just continuing my reflection and introspection.
Besides, it's my dirty little life.


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11/6/13, 11:23 PM , Blogger Doom said...

Cry if you need to, it's your party. Yeah, looking back is one of those needed but hard things, I think. It's not all bad, but the bad sure seems to stick out like a sore thumb, more so this time of year?

I don't know, but I thought I heard you might imbibe. And the weekend is coming up. After enough drowning in sorrow, might I suggest an evening of drowning the sorrow itself? Well, a glass, or bottle, or three anyway.

Good fortunes with that. Not a fun job but good to keep some order in life, figure out how to move on with a little less luggage, and... I dunno... a reason to imbibe? Hmm, makes me thirsty, and since I have no tomorrow? Cheers!

 
At 11/7/13, 12:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Holy mother of ghod! My comments keep vanishing over here at your place hen.

 
At 11/7/13, 8:38 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

DOOM: I most definitely imbibe.
The weekend will find me on the west coast ... I shall raise a glass to you! :D

CHEF: The internets are hungry. ;D
I'll raise a glass to you as well my dear!

 
At 11/12/13, 9:31 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I think its called reflection - where we've been, how far we've come & I don't think your ass is raggedy.

 
At 11/21/13, 5:00 PM , Blogger Doom said...

BlazngScarlet, I am up with the contest. Hoping to get people back in the game.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?